Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Daddy's Girl

I am so angry about this.
I just added a caption onto the photo.
But the image is real - and proudly displayed on this guy's Photobucket page.


This is real Hunting
A "family friendly sport"
As endorsed by Eurobodalla Shire
for "HuntFest"
The original photo (minus my caption) is all his own work (except someone else probably took it for him). But it is on his Photobucket site.
The inspiration is all his, clearly.


This is the kind of thing that HuntFest will be displaying to Narooma visitors on June 8-10, 2013.
Endorsed by Eurobodalla Shire Council.
Does it makes you want to visit there for a peaceful Long Weekend in the bush?
I wouldn't be seen dead there, myself. (Pun intended).


For my South Coast Friends
 
May I suggest you ought organise a Boycott of Eurobodalla Shire, and its branded "local" products.
Why?
 
  • "HuntFest has been organised by the South Coast Hunters Club and is officially approved by the Eurobodalla Shire Council as an important tourism event for the region.
  • Entrants are encouraged to enter their best hunting photographs and videos and then come with their families to enjoy a festival of hunting-related culture and local Narooma attractions during the long-weekend of June 8-10, 2013."
Your Council Rates are being abused here.
Please tell your local Councillors you do not agree Council ought sponsor such an event.
Read the terms and conditions of the HuntFest Photo and DVD competition.
http://huntfest.com.au/?page_id=20


I like visiting Narooma, but this makes me sick.

No comments: